Popular Posts

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Paris of the east

If had to choose a place to visit in the middle east, it should be Lebanon. Lebanon is a very beautiful place to visit. Lebanon has beautiful beaches and amazing parks. If you were going to take a vacation in  Lebanon, you should visit Beirut. It has been known to be to be "Paris of the east". It is very modern looking place, the main thing to do is go to there museums. The museums capture and tell you everything there is to know about Beirut's history in the amount of time you are there. Would you like to visit Beirut?

2 comments:

  1. Lebanon sounds like a beautiful place it seems kinda of like Hawaii or California. I wonder if they have a skate park there.How do there buildings loook and do they look strong built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Lebanon sounds beautiful. I have never been to Paris but I would love to and if Lebanon is like it why not visit there to! What language do they speak in Lebanon? I looked up a picture of Lebanon and it kinda remindes me of Miami or Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete