Popular Posts

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Modern Persian Music is Catchy

         Many might think middle eastern (South Western Asian) music is sounds that resembles yodeling, at least that's how used to sound to me. When I was searching for a topic yesterday, I came across this Persian rap. My dad said the rap was basically a love story (he can understand this because he's Persian) and the only reason I liked it was because it sounded cool because I don't usually like rap. When I go to my grandparents' house I'm exposed to a lot of Persian music, and it sounds pretty good. There is a famous group called Aliaj. When I heard about this I looked them up immediately because they had the funniest name in the whole entire world. So I encourage you to look up modern Persian music on the internet. You might find some cool stuff. Also if your really interested in Persian culture look up Persian dance.



Here is another Persian rapper I found called Farinaz.

1 comment:

  1. Persian music probably sounds interesting. I'll check it out later. I have heard of Persian music but I have Never heard of Persian Rap. I am currently wondering if Persian rap is much better than than the regular music. You're right, Aliaj is a pretty funny and weird name. I hope to listen to Persian music soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete