Popular Posts

Friday, December 6, 2013

The Tallest Tower in The World

Did you know that the world’s tallest building in the world is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?  It is 2,722 feet tall and construction began on September 21, 2004, with the exterior of the structure completed on October 1, 2009. The building officially opened on 4 January 2010.  So next time you to Dubai would visit this famous tower that is know all around the world, but if you’re afraid of heights I wouldn't suggest it?


Burj Khalifa.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I think i wouldn't go to Burj Khalifa. I also feel bad for people who clean the window. They say that it took almost three months to clean the tower. I think even though they would give me 100,000$ I wouldn't do bungee jumping at the tower. I researched a little bit about the Khalifa Tower and it is 2,717 ft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Jacob. I would definitely go in Burj Khalifa. Although I would rather be in the building than on the outside. I would probably bungee jump of the building if they could prove that nothing could go wrong. They could pay me any amount of money in the world and I still wouldn't clean the windows. The people who clean the windows on Burj Khalifa must be the bravest people in the world.

    ReplyDelete