Did
you know that southwest Asia has very high oil industry? North Korea and South
Korea used to be one country in southwest Asia. Southwest Asia also houses one
of the world’s largest Mesopotamia buildings oil/Petroleum is located in
Tajikistan by lake bullough. What part of southwest Asia would you want to live
in and how do you think it would be living in southwest Asia’s. Southwest
Asia's also has largest income through petroleum.
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
ReplyDeletei would like to live in Asia, because the oil would be cheaper compared to the US. The country would be possibly nicer because of all the money off of oil/Petroleum and how rare oil/Petroleum is and how much it helps the world. Car might not be as popular in Asia as it is in the US so then the gas will be cheaper because there’s not a big demand