Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Bird Watching in the Arabian Sea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a pretty great "birder" spot to me!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool Eddie! At first I thought that going bird watching would be boring, but what you described sounded like fun! In the video the water was so pretty and it was so cool to see the birds go after the bait. The birds are so pretty and it would be awesome to see them in person. Your post is absolutely wonderful! Nice job!
ReplyDelete