Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Hey Guys, Ever Heard About the Country of Tibet?
In South Asia there's India, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Sri Lanka. But, ever heard of Tibet? Tibet is a very unique places with all kinds of teas and Buddhism. However, this isn't much of a country because China took over it. Why you may ask? Well, it was because of Tibet Butter Tea, and you know what, it was delicious. It's really creamy, and with sugar, it's like hot cocoa. Only the Buddhist Monks were able to drink the drink for ceremonies, and China wanted to own it. No where else in the World knew how to make, so Tibet sold for really expensive. China wanted the tea cheap, in exchange for horses, but Chinese greed piled up. As a result, China fought a war and conquered Tibet. Presently, Tibet is a independent state, governed by China. Seriously, fighting a war, and conquering a country only for a drink? Would it be worth it for you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment