Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Middle East Religion
The (Middle East) region is a roughly encompass with a majority of western Asia,but not including Caucasus or Egypt.this synonym term middle east is called (near east) in opposition to far east.Arabs are the largest ethnic group in middle east,with Turks Persian,Kurds, Turkomos,druz,cots,Jews,and asterisk,and other significant populations.So Middle east remains a strategically sensitive region.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your entire post is copied from Wikipedia. This is unacceptable. Please try again, this time using your own words.
ReplyDelete