Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Monday, December 9, 2013
Monsoons of South Asia.
There are something called monsoons that happens with this weather. There is a summer and winter monsoon. A monsoon is a strong seasonal wind. The summer, from about June to October, winds blow over the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. These winds have lots and lots of moisture. Which brings much rain and reachs the Himalayas. The winter, the monsoons flip flop. This time, winds blow over the Indian Ocean to the Arabian Sea. This air is super cold and South Asia love the winter. What monsoon do you like better? The Summer or Winter monsoon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like the winter monsoon because who doesn't like winter. Also this is very interesting because I didn't know that there was monsoons in Asia. Another thing do you know who named it monsoon? Because it doesn't sound Chinese. If this happens like this what happens to the people in the non monsoon what happens to them?
ReplyDelete