I thought that a really cool place in the middle east is the Great Pyramid of Giza. This amazingly pyramid was the world's largest man-made building! The location of this amazing structure is in in El Giza, Egypt. This is the tomb of Pharaoh Khufu. One really interesting thing is the structure of the pyramid. From bird's eye view, people estimated that the ratio of the perimeter to height is 1760 to 280 cubits equates to 2 times pi. Inside the pyramid is even more amazing. it is like a maze, described in the video below. I was just wondering, if you found the treasure in the pyramid, would you take it, or leave it to honor the king?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
I think it should be left for the king. I don't think people should be allowed inside because it is to honor their king and people shouldn't be invading it. I think it is ok that people look at it from the outside but just not from the inside. I didn't know that it was that big that's amazing!
ReplyDelete