There are many cool facts about Israel, for example it is the one and only Jewish state in the world. Also Israel has two main languages which are Hebrew and Arabic. Israel professor, Yosi Shacham created advanced artificial hands for amputees four years ago. Another cool fact is that Israel has won five bronze medals, one silver, and one gold in the Olympics. So my question to you is what is your favorite fact from all of these?
Popular Posts
-
Did you know that Greeks hid from people way back then too? I thought the most interesting part of this section was when the Greeks conquere...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
Nothing But Nets, at first I thought it was a program to send basketball nets to Africa due to the problems with not having many basketball ...
-
If you like watching people dressed up as tigers and dance for two days, then you're in luck! In Thrissur, India there is a festival...
-
Many people think that the Mississippi River is the longest river in the world, but that's not true. The Nile River is over 4,00...
On your next Post, aim for a better link than Wikipedia.
ReplyDelete