Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Racism in soccer

I think that the guy that threw the banana at Dani Alves should be in prison. Racism is a serious thing and whoever threw the banana should be fined a lot of money. Even though Barcelona scored on that very corner kick the league should do more. Soccer recently has been a major place for fans to be racist. It is not physically the soccer that causes the racism it's the fans at the games that are he problem. The Fifa league should give fines to any person who is racist at the games. I really admire Dani Alves not only because of his soccer skills, but because of how he stopped, took a bite of the banana then carried on like it was nothing in the middle of the game! This is why I chose to write about this article. What would you do to the person that threw the banana at Dani?

4 comments:

  1. I agree, Brandel. Racism should not be an excuse to throw a banana at someone. If someone was to throw a banana at him, I would probably slap the person across the face! Just kidding, I would probably be fined. Anyway, He responded so well to the hate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree soccer should be about the game not racism. The guy who threw that banana should be in a lot of trouble and shouldn't be able to attend any more games. This isn't the first Barcelona that was a victim of racism which is a horrible thing. If I had control of what happened to the man who threw the banana I would put him in jail for a long long time and a big fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely give that person a big fine and take him to a mental ward or something. There has got to be something wrong with you to throw a banana at someone because of their race. I found that things like this are happening all the time in soccer. Barcelona's club was urging others to crack down on things like this. I think that he government and others should have done more about this. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete