Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Monday, October 28, 2013
Bronze age
the bronze age was a very important discovery in 6600 B.C.Artisians learned a new key skill, this skill was melting a certain rock at high temperatures would separate the metal copper from the rockthey also had learned to mix copper with another metal,tin,to make a mixture called bronze they did this by accident. this item could be used to make weapons,and tools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is very interesting Linton! I am glad you got to share that. That is very interesting how they made copper on accident. That is very cool. I wonder what rock that is they used to separate the rock. Would know how high they had to make the temperature? What did they use to heat the rock up?
ReplyDelete