Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Thursday, October 31, 2013
This is Sparta!
The Spartans were a very important part of ancient Greek history. The Spartans were fighters, they were one of the best army's in all the world. They reached their peak of power in 404 B.C after their win against Athens in the 2nd Peloponnesian war. However, after 2 decades the Spartans began to lose power. The Spartans ruled during the dark ages and were ruthless. There have been many video games and movies made after the Spartans like 300 and Halo. Would you have liked Spartans and train for battle every day? I'l let you be the judge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That's awesome; I didn't know that the Spartans were that old! I really like how you wrote what they did. I didn't know they were there battling in the old days. By the way, I'm a Spartan fan, but I didn't know that. Do you know anybody else that talks about Spartans and their old life?
ReplyDelete