Popular Posts

Thursday, October 31, 2013

This is Sparta!

The Spartans were a very important part of ancient Greek history. The Spartans were fighters, they were one of the best army's in all the world. They reached their peak of power in 404 B.C after their win against Athens in the 2nd Peloponnesian war. However, after 2 decades the Spartans began to lose power. The Spartans ruled during the dark ages and were ruthless. There have been many video games and movies made after the Spartans like 300 and Halo. Would you have liked Spartans and train for battle every day? I'l let you be the judge.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome; I didn't know that the Spartans were that old! I really like how you wrote what they did. I didn't know they were there battling in the old days. By the way, I'm a Spartan fan, but I didn't know that. Do you know anybody else that talks about Spartans and their old life?

    ReplyDelete