I was never really a big fan of S.S.
as a kid, I would always want to fall asleep during the government unit. I
finally found something that interests me! I found the Nile River interesting because it’s the longest
river in the world! It flows from East Africa to the Mediterranean Sea and it’s
more than 4,000 miles long. Another interesting thing is that The Nile has 2
different sources, the White Nile and the Blue Nile. The Blue Nile goes through
the highlands of Ethiopia, and the White Nile flows through the swamps in East
Africa. Do you think it would be cool to visit the river?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
I wasn't a big fan of S.S either, but still some things are interesting like the Nile river. I think its quite impossible for a river to be that long, But it still exists which is really weird, and interesting. I wonder how it started? and where does it end?.
ReplyDeleteI like the Nile too! In fact my blog post is mainly about the Nile and Egypt also. It is amazing how far this river stretches. I think it would be awesome to visit the Nile someday. It ends in the Mediterranean sea and no one will probably ever know how it started because they didnt write and record info back then. Why is the White Nile called the White Nile and the Blue Nile called the Blue Nile?
ReplyDelete