Popular Posts

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Olympic Gods

I've just getting into the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan I’ve heard he’s a good author. It's about the Greek gods and their half mortal and half godly children. I think that all the powers that the gods have are really cool such as flying, breathing underwater, making curses, etc. the part I've herd about the most  is the part with all of the crazy monsters and animals! They go as far as gigantic three headed dogs to tiny little fairies. Greek mythology is very interesting but also very creepy and weird  sometimes. What do you think about it?

1 comment:

  1. I think its great! I read the whole series and it was amazing! The mythology in it is on point and based on known myths. They even talk about Greece! Om going to tell you right now, the battles are awesome and the story is so awesomely twisted. When you’re done, are you going to read the next one?

    ReplyDelete