I've just getting into the
Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan I’ve heard he’s a good author. It's about
the Greek gods and their half mortal and half godly children. I think that all
the powers that the gods have are really cool such as flying, breathing
underwater, making curses, etc. the part I've herd about the most is the part with all of the crazy monsters
and animals! They go as far as gigantic three headed dogs to tiny little
fairies. Greek mythology is very interesting but also very creepy and weird sometimes.
What do you think about it?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
I think its great! I read the whole series and it was amazing! The mythology in it is on point and based on known myths. They even talk about Greece! Om going to tell you right now, the battles are awesome and the story is so awesomely twisted. When you’re done, are you going to read the next one?
ReplyDelete