Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Secret Horse

The Secret Horse

I thought that Greeks were very interesting and smart. When I was looking up information I ran across The Trojan War. Greece wanted to conquer the City of Troy. There’s a myth that they built a horse called the Trojan horse. The horse was built out of wood and the Greek Warriors hid inside of it.  Soon enough the horse was rolled into the city gates. The Trojans thought it was a gift! Soon enough, in the middle of the night the Greek soldiers climbed out of the horse. The Greek Warriors burned and looted Troy. I think that the Greeks are very smart, I like how they planned out everything and got it organized! I think that the Trojans were very gullible! What do you think of the Greeks, was it a good or a bad idea to loot the city of Troy?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you , I also think the Greeks are really smart and interesting. that was a very smart Idea, I would of never thought of it, it depends on the reason that they loot the city of troy, was it a Myth or did they actually do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the link...not sure it works correctly.

    ReplyDelete