Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

slice your dads face in half with the moon


       The most awesome event in Greek history (in my opinion) is the war between the titans and the gods. If you couldn't tell by the title someones face gets sliced in half by their son. Cronus's son Zeus slices his face in half with his own scythe which was made from the moon. Afterwards Cronus was banished to Tartarus the place where evil monsters go then come back to life after a matter of time. If your dad was really evil would you slice his face in half with the moon?

1 comment:

  1. This story is sort of unfair to Cronus, really. I'm not saying that he wasn't evil, but to have your face chopped in half and then be banished is pretty much the epitome of NOT COOL. If my dad was evil I would slice his face with the moon (Never thought that'd be something I'd say - er, type) but I'm just pointing out that before the gods improved the world from the rule of the Titans, was Cronus considered evil? If you didn't know any better and if he was your ruler, would you call him evil or unjust? Just something to consider...

    ReplyDelete