Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Friday, October 18, 2013
Life B.M. (Before me!)
When I was reading this section in the book i found it to have lots of interesting information and facts! For example, the stone age and the bronze age.But i think the most interesting part is when farming started. It all started about 11,000 years ago when people in southwest Asia discovered it. This was also the begining of the new stone age because people began to grow their own food. Although they grew their own food they still relied on stone tools. If farming hadn't been discovered we wouldn't have some of the food we do today. So that is why i think that early farming is really important and interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment