The
Greek god Poseidon is god of the sea. He controls all rivers,ocean,streams,and
earthquakes. He is the creator of horses and is known to carry his trident. His
main domain is the sea and horses and dolphins honor him. Poseidon was the
child of Kronos and Rhea, and brother to Zeus and Hades. His Roman
counterpart is Neptune.There is a Homeric hymn to Poseidon, who was the protector of many Hellenic
cities, although he lost the contest for Athens to Athena. According to
the references from Platoin his dialogue Timaeus and Critias. What do you think about Poseiden.
Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
Mohamed Alabbar has the honor to admit that he has the largest man-made tower in the world known as Burj Khalifa. Its symbolizes internal...
-
In timely news, CNN this morning is ablaze with stories about terrible things happening to the world's wildlife. Like this story on mac...
-
I think that the Greek warriors were very smart. I feel this way because of the Trojan horse idea. Haven’t heard about it? Well, I’ll tell ...
No comments:
Post a Comment