People in ancient Greece believed that Gods (The Olympians) exist. I personally think that gods do not exist. But if you see some comic books or movies, people in ancient times say that they actually saw gods. In ancient Greece, there are lots of gods. The king of the gods is Zeus and the queen of the gods is Hera in the book. Do you know anything more or anything interesting about ancient Greece gods?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment