The Greek Civilization was a very clever and smart group.
One of their great plans was during the Trojan War. Greek warriors hid inside a
huge wooden horse, the Trojan Horse. The horse was rolled to the city gates as
a “gift” for the Trojans. At night, the warriors climbed out of the horse and
let the rest of their army into Troy. They burned and looted Troy and then
returned home. I thought that this was a very clever plan. What do you think?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment