Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Smart Greeks! ...and the Trojans

I think that building the Trojan Horse was a very smart idea, but did they really need to loot Troy? I guess they could have tried to trade with Troy, because they might have not even really needed the stuff that they stole. It was smart because it ended the war between them, but it ended by the Greeks destroying Troy. Do you think Troy would have been a city for a lot longer after that if the Greeks hadn't destroyed their city?

2 comments:

  1. I do think Troy would've been a city for much longer than it was. I also agree that the Trojan horse was a very clever idea(which I would've never thought of) the Greeks were very smart in creating that plan but did they really need to loot and burn the whole city of Troy? I also agree that they should've tried to reason and trade with them, so they had another option. Do you think you would've been able to think of such a clever plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's pretty good paragraph keep up with this great work.

    ReplyDelete