I think a eye for a eye would be unfair becuase if your rich you dont get in as much trubble as if your poor. if you were poor it could end up very bad if you had no food becuase if you stoll food then you could get in lot of trubble. If you were rich and you stoll something then you would be in less trouble. This rule would be unfair becuase it treats people differntly depending on your social status and how much money you have. People from ancient countrys werent as civalized as people now so I could see them having more strict laws becuase there were probally more people out of there percentage of population breaking laws so yah I could see why it was more strict.
I think this law would be a unfair law becuase people are treated differntly depending on there social status.
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
No comments:
Post a Comment