The Bronze Age was a type of time when they created Bronze.
Like the lowest medal. Anyways in the Bronze Age artisans had learned a new
skill that when you melt a certain rock that it will give a metal copper from
the rock. Later on in 3000 B.C., artisans learned that when you mix the metal
copper with tin it will give you a metal called Bronze. They thought this was
an accident but it seems to be that it wasn't. From then on an Age called the
Bronze Age began.
Popular Posts
-
In timely news, CNN this morning is ablaze with stories about terrible things happening to the world's wildlife. Like this story on mac...
-
I recently read my friend Reyna's post about endangered Elephants. I went deeper into this topic focusing on how the elephants were ki...
-
I really enjoy Social Studies, but to be more specific I love Ancient History! I think one of the most interesting times in Ancient Hist...
-
After reading Logan's post on drones being used to help stop rhinos from being poached in Africa, I realized that this could either wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment