Soon after the Trojan War, Greece started to collapse. This as known as the Dark ages. No one knew why this was happening. This didn't seem to effect how people acted. Poverty was everywhere, people wouldn't trade outside of Greece for food and goods. They had to depend on themselves to do everything. Trying to survive was such an essential that they forgot the practice of writing and literature. This caused traditions and history through speech, through myths.
Do you think that people could remember so much specific information? Try to tell a friend something and see if they remember exactly what you said the next week.
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Travis,
ReplyDeleteWhere did you find the information for this writing? Please show me so that I can help you understand authentic work.