Popular Posts
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
OK , so for those of you who have no idea where South Sudan is or what the heck is going on I understand. South Sudan is the world’s newest ...
-
I would like to work on my analogies . Mount Kinabalu, Malaysia , it may look like it's from Hell but, it's a high tourist att...
-
Nigerian President Goodluck Johnathan has sign into law a ban on same-sex marriage in Africa's most populous nation. Samantha Power quot...
-
Hindu people in India celebrate the end if winter and the beginning of spring with the holiday called Holi . The festival takes place in th...
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Anicent Geek Names
At the start of this project, I did not expect that I would end up researching geek names but then I thought it would be awesome to find some names that the geeks had. Therefore, here are some funny/cool names I found researching, Zeuxis, Tiro, Mys, Ion, and Hero. Those are just some of the geek names I found from A to Z. One of my favorite geek names is Hero. Which name that I said was your favorite name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To be honest, I never researched about ancient times. I didn't even care about the ancient time. I didn't even know what geek is. But the second post made me think different. It was interesting that ancient people served gods and made temples. I think the most interesting name you said is Zeuxis. Do you know anything more about ancient Greece?
ReplyDelete