Popular Posts

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trojan Horse

I think that the Greek warriors were very smart. I feel this way because of the Trojan horse idea. Haven’t heard about it? Well, I’ll tell you. The Trojan horse was a large, wooden horse the Greek warriors used in war. The soldiers hid inside, and the horse was rolled to the gate of Troy, a Trojan city. The Trojans thought it was a gift, so they rolled the horse into the city. During the night, the Greek soldiers came out and let the rest of their army in through the gates.  They then looted and burned the city. This in my opinion was not very nice… Still, it was a sneaky idea, and I thought it was pretty cool. What do you think, was it a good idea?

6 comments:

  1. I think this is a very smart idea! Although war is not good, it was a clever plan. Hiding in that horse must of been really scary! What if the Trojans found them inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. The Trojans most likely would have killed them.

      Delete
  2. i agree they were very smart!! it was a really good idea to hide in a horse and make the enemy think they were a gift.i also agree that it wasn't very nice but if you are gonna sneak in somewhere and burn the place down this is defiantly the way to do it. what is your opinion on the whole thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was smart.... BUT SO MEAN!! It makes me sad. But like I said, very smart...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete