One cool thing or interesting thing about the Greeks where really picky about what they ate. Some a weird, the Greeks had some strange superstitions about food – some
wouldn’t eat beans as they thought they contained the souls of the dead!
I think it’s weird that Greeks thought that the dead were in the beans. But beans.
I don’t think dead souls are in beans. I do not know why they thought dead
souls were in the beans. If want to look at other weird facts about ancient Greeks
go to http://www.ngkids.co.uk/did-you-know/10-facts-about-the-Ancient-Greeks. Do u think its weird or it is just me because i dont think theres dead souls in beans. what do you think?
Popular Posts
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
The Tsetse fly is dangerous and is the cause of the deadly African sleeping sickness . The African sleeping sickness is infection with ...
-
For this post I am making a list of some the major Greek Gods, and tell what they were the god of. 1. Zeus- Leader of the gods, a...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei agree with Alex why would they think that,also beans taste really good i think why they thought that beans are evil probably because they look like there rotten or something.Also because they look very dark.I was wondering what else do Greeks think that there are demons inside of the food?
ReplyDeleteYea I think it's weird that they thought that dead souls are in beans. I also agree that there are not dead souls in beans. After reading the site you put as a hyperlink I have a new perspective on the Greeks. Do you know why they thought there were dead souls in beans?
ReplyDelete