Popular Posts

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Greek Gods

Oh yes Greece! With tons of culture and history. With the supreme ruler like Zeus, and their history. The gods seemed like murderer or torturers to me, because they crave so much power. Hera tortured the people who Zeus loved other than her, Apollo's and Artemis's mother had killed 12 innocent children because of unnecessary boasting. Athena had turned someone into a spider for beating her in a knitting contest. Ever Zeus, whose father taken over his father by force, and after that, he killed his own father a Titan. Everyone seemed to be tortured or going too far. it just seems they don't have a system of punishment. What do you think about this? I feel it's too much to handle.

1 comment:

  1. David this sounds nothing like what you would say like "Oh yes Greece!" You would never say that. I also believe with you if you did type this. I think it is sad and mean. I thought you hate culture and history. It is too much to handle. How could anyone kill their father I know I would never kill my/our father. I think they had a little too much punishment. How could they not have punishment someone had to kill someone?

    ReplyDelete