Zeus, Hera, Hades, and Poseidon are all Greek Gods that came from the stories and folklore people told of around the world for generations! The people of Greece worshiped the gods in their exquisitely made structures, their art work that was mixed in with everyday life. The nobles where normally persists, in the government, or just descended from a wealthy or important family. Middle class is farmers and traders that have to work fairly hard for a living. Lastly the lowest class made up of servants and slaves that work for the wealthier. I have a question for you now, what is your favorite Greek god or goddess?
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Social Studies is not one of my favorite subjects but I think learning about gods is really fascinating! I love how Greek gods and goddesses have different purposes like how Zeus creates lightning.
ReplyDelete