Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Gods Of Olympus

I've just finished the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. It's about the Greek gods and their half mortal and half godly children. I think that all the powers that the gods have are really cool such as flying, breathing underwater, making curses, etc. My favorite part is all of the crazy monsters and animals! They go as far as gigantic three headed dogs to tiny little fairies. Greek mythology is very interesting but also very creepy sometimes.What do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. I think Greek mythology is very interesting and the lighting thief is a book about Greek mythology but in an interesting way to make everyone like it. There is many modified stories in the myths but no one knows the real story because it’s made up. Do you think thee lightning thief is a story about the most told myths or do you think that he made some up as he went along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you make a text to text connection. I also think it is very interesting about all the gods that the Greeks believe in. To think that you could believe in 15 gods is mind blowing for me and to know about all of them would be hard too. I love how you also did like a creepy,scary topic and Halloween is coming up. This is a great topic and the animals are cool to think about and if they are actually real. It's hard to believe in that kind of stuff, like you said three headed dogs or like flying horses. I read a book about crazy monsters and animals from Greece and I'm pretty sure it was a magic treehouse book, who knew you could learn so much from those books! I think you have a great subject and great paragraph!

    ReplyDelete