Popular Posts
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
The Tsetse fly is dangerous and is the cause of the deadly African sleeping sickness . The African sleeping sickness is infection with ...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Ruthless Greek Gods
Greek gods were very ruthless. An example is that when Zeus us had children,and when Hera found out she would punish the wives and children and often the wives didn't even know it was Zeus they married and had children with. Another one is when arachne and Athena had a weaving contest when arachne's weave was almost as good she went into a fit of rage and and arachne committed suicide then Athena turned her into a spider now all Athena's children are afraid of spider why do you think they are afraid?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about you, but I would be pretty scared of spiders if I was related to one! That would NOT be good. I say death to spiders! What do they even do for humans? Who needs them! We can make silk from goats milk now. And Athena had anger management issues!
ReplyDeleteI think Athenas kids are afraid of spiders because they were in a weaving contest the other persons name was Arachne and when your scared of spiders it’s called arachnophobia.so when Athena turned into a spider it just made sense to turn into a spider. Do you think that makes sense.
ReplyDelete