Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mount Olympus. "Mountain of The Gods"

     Mount Olympus is the most worshiped place in Greece. Mount Olympus has some of the most gorgeous natural features, such as numerous forests, and beautiful gorges. It was a kingdom for many Olympian Gods. The main palace at Mount Olympus was The Palace of Zeus. Mount Olympus also happens to be the tallest mountain in Greece, at a height of 2.917 miles. They used to say that if a god broke an oath that they would have a punishment of leaving Mount Olympus for nine years and unable to take part in any god gatherings. The Olympians even had a whole set of staff, like doctors, servants, and preachers. In the history of Mount Olympus the Olympian overthrew the Titans that once ruled Mount Olympus in a Legendary battle called the Battle of The Titans. So ask yourself, "Do I believe in gods in the Greek Mythology"?

2 comments:

  1. I don’t believe in Greek Mythology. But I still think that Mount Olympus be a cool place, I mean lived there. I think it would feel like a big party with all the gods there. Also that must be a really tall mountain. I wonder how long it would take to get to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in Greek Mythology. I think that Mount Olympus is a cool place, I would live there. I think it would feel like a big party with all the gods there. Also that must be a really tall mountain. I wonder how long it would take to get to the top.

    ReplyDelete