Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
How is the new and old Olympics different?
The new Olympics are very different from the old Olympics. In the old Olympics only Greeks could participate now almost every country in the world. Also before only boys could be in the Olympics now boys and girls can participate in the Olympics. Before there where only a few activities now there are hundreds of sports in the Olympics. The old Olympics were from 1 day to three days now they are about two weeks. And lastly the old Olympics didn't have a lot of people the new Olympics have millions of people. How do you think there different?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment