This might seem like
more of a topic for a roman unit, but I find it really interesting that the
romans developed so many of the Greek gods into gods of their own. I mean Zeus
became Jupiter, Hera became Juno, Hades is Pluto and so on. It seems so amazing
that the Greeks affected so many different cultures even after they died off. They
affected the names of planets and a lot scientific things were discovered by
them. What do you think about how they affected our society?
Popular Posts
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
The Tsetse fly is dangerous and is the cause of the deadly African sleeping sickness . The African sleeping sickness is infection with ...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
This blog is very fascinating Reina! I love the title a lot since it reminds of the "Percy Jackson" series so much! I also find it so interesting that every time they change to another form (meaning Roman to Greek) it changes the way they act, speak,and also their appearance. Also I also find it so amazing on how it affects our culture and society today. I think that if they didn't come to be in our world then most of the planets names wouldn't cease to exist today and I cant really imagine calling Pluto or Jupiter something else. Just imagine calling Pluto or Jupiter, Alfrekenmen or Scienlovme. Good job!
ReplyDelete