Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Africa!
Africa is an interesting country, because we are not used to the things that they do there, and they are not used to the things that we do here. Did you know that Africa is populated with more than double 2.3 billion people, and also 170 people speak arabic there. If I had a chance to go to Africa, I would be very happy, and I would wan to learn even more about their cultures. Have you ever visited Africa, or really want to visit Africa?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Africa is very culturally diverse its just amazing! In Nigeria alone it has over 500 languages! Arabic, Somali, Berber, Amharic, Oromo, Swahili, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani and Yoruba are the visit most common languages there. I would love to Africa and stay with a village of people to view how they live their everyday life.
ReplyDelete