Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Thursday, February 20, 2014
MALAWI
WOW, that must be really hard for kids to sit on dirt or cement floors for 7 hours a day 5 days a week. I would hate going to school I probably not even go to school because of how hard it would be to concentrate or learn anything at that. The kids were so exited when they saw the desks it was like Christmas to those kid there faces lit up with joy that they got on the truck and unloaded the desks there selves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment