Annie Anopheles is a mosquito with malaria in a cartoon about what to do if you get malaria. In the cartoon there is a family and their son, Timothy gets bitten by Annie Anopheles. Then Timothy starts throwing up and getting other symptoms of malaria so his mother says they should take him to the clinic but his father disagrees and says that the clinic is too far and away and too expensive. When Timothy starts getting worse his mother again says that they should take him to the clinic but his father says no and that he will just give him the old pills they got for when one of them got malaria. Timothy's mother then insisted that they go. When they arrived at the clinic the doctor tested Timothy and when the results showed positive the doctor gave them new pills for Timothy to take. If they didn't go to the clinic to get their son tested and if their son didn't have malaria but took the old pills from his dad Timothy could have been in serious trouble. I think this cartoon is very important because some people wouldn't have known about the dangers of malaria. Do you think this cartoon with help people???
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Some people don't know about Prometheus and how he was punished for being a decedent of the Titans which means he has a child who...
-
History...It's not that boring...OK maybe a little. There are some things that are exciting tho. Such as the Stone Age, it was taken pl...
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
In Thailand every twelve months when there is a new moon they have an incredible Yee Ping festival of lights . The celebration is held al...
yes I agree with you. I looked at this cartoon and it also said that the cartoon was also made so that people will spray things. I didn't know that they could spray bug prevention inside your home! I wonder how people I Africa feel when they have to go through all these things so they don't get malaria!
ReplyDelete