A guy
named Nelson Mandela and the Nation Congress of Africa had the power to end all
Holidays and make news one, and they did. They ended all National day and made
them Holidays. Also adding some new Holidays.
Mandela and the National Congress made seven new Holidays in hopes to
always remember what they fought for. I think was a good idea because the
holidays are showing that the Africans actually fought for their freedom. What
do you think?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment