African
militaries want surveillance drones to patrol their borders and vast areas.
This could help the wildlife in Africa too because they could spot the
people who try to hunt the animals in the area. They could protect endangered
animals and deliver medicine. They could also drive economic growth, with cargo
drones moving goods quickly and cheaply. There are many ways the drones could
help Africa besides protecting the wildlife. But some people say that these
drones could also cause problems. How do you think surveillance drones could
help or create problems for Africa?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Tessa you have good details in your writing. it is a sad thing that poachers do to the animals, they should be protected, but there is one draw bake the price it is alot of money as much as 70,000$! other wise it was good!
ReplyDelete