Transmissions also known as The Sleeping Sickness has become a real
problem in Africa. This disease is transmitted by the tsetse fly . This
transmittance often occurs in rural populations where agriculture, fishing, and
animal husbandry take place. A person can have this without any major symptoms
from moths to years. The first stages of the symptoms are fevers, headaches,
joint pains, and itching. In the second stage behavior changes, confusion, poor
coordination, and disturbance of sleep patterns which are where the disease
gets its name. Without treatment the Sleeping Sickness is fatal.
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment