This video was very interesting, and I would like to learn more about it. In Malawi this is a big problem. Online it looks like the Malawi economy is doing a lot better than in the video,but Malawi is still in need of many things and one is just a simple place for a kid to sit. In Malawi over 90 kids in a classroom have to sit on cement ground or dirt while they're learning 7 hours a day. This video was very touching and I hope people can do something about it, or even donate a little money.
What do you think Malawi should do differently?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes I agree the video was interesting. Malawi should try to get more and more kids in schools desks because without a nice surface to write on their writing will be sloppy plus pain that they'll have. School registers in Malawi tripled from 1.6 million students, to over 3 million students. However, while primary school enrolment increased, there was a shortage of classrooms and teachers to deal with the huge amount of students. Malawi should also try to build more buildings for classrooms so there won’t be so many kids in one classroom.
DeleteYes I agree the video was interesting. Malawi should try to get more and more kids in schools desks because without a nice surface to write on their writing will be sloppy plus pain that they'll have. School registers in Malawi tripled from 1.6 million students, to over 3 million students. However, while primary school enrolment increased, there was a shortage of classrooms and teachers to deal with the huge amount of students. Malawi should also try to build more buildings for classrooms so there won’t be so many kids in one classroom
ReplyDelete