Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Malawi Needs Money
Malawi school kids need chairs & desks! In our schools, we have chairs that we sit in and tables/desks we use to write on, but the kids in Malawi don't, they're too poor too have them. They sit on the dirty cement floor for 7 hours straight while the teachers are standing the whole time. These schools don't have electricity either, they use the sunlight from the windows (which are holes carved in the walls) and doors if they have them. The doors there are just walkways, they don't open and close. How would you be able to deal with living there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment