Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Bed Nets
In Africa people die because of mosquitoes because they spread Malaria. They lose a child to a disease every 30 seconds. But there are these things called bed nets. They keep mosquitoes out of their space so they can sleep. An Organization has started asking people to give money to send bed nets to people in Africa and are trying to cover Africa with bed nets. I think it`s good that we`re trying to help people in Africa but it might be a little hard to cover the continent of Africa. Do you think bed nets are going to make a big difference in Africa or do you think it will help a little bit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment