Popular Posts
-
Of all the Greek goddesses, Athena is my absolute favorite goddess! She is the goddess of war and cunning wisdom. I think Its pretty cool t...
-
This book started out with some kids who worked at a carpet store for their master Hussain Khan to pay off their debt. None of them have se...
-
Have you ever heard of the Black Rhino? I wouldn't be surprised if you have. The Black Rhino is among many of the animals that are enda...
-
An Eye for An Eye Is it really fair? In 1792 BC Hammurabi ruled the Babylonia Empire. While he ruled...
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that Americans should adopt any race that their heart desires. I think that adopting from Africa is kind of a good thing because it saves another child's life at some cases. Plus, both sides are happy because the side that adopted is happy becasue they get a child and the other side is happy becuase they get cash and one less mouth to feed. So, in other words both sides benefit from it. Good blog post matthew, though you might want to add a link to it.
ReplyDelete