Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that Americans should adopt any race that their heart desires. I think that adopting from Africa is kind of a good thing because it saves another child's life at some cases. Plus, both sides are happy because the side that adopted is happy becasue they get a child and the other side is happy becuase they get cash and one less mouth to feed. So, in other words both sides benefit from it. Good blog post matthew, though you might want to add a link to it.
ReplyDelete