Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Fair trade, and the fairness of the fair way that the fair is fared.
Fair trade is trade in which fair prices are paid to the producers of developing countries. You might think "Shouldn't it always be like that?"In my opinion, it should be, but it isn't. Many chocolate, coffee, and other producers use cheap child labor for their products. But, with fair trade, the workers are not children and they are paid a reasonable, fair price. Many African countries make and sell coffee and chocolate, but only five of them are involved in fair trade! I support fair trade and I think it should happen worldwide. Do you think every country should be involved in fair trade, and would you do anything to help it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent title...made me think!
ReplyDelete