Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
deadly protists
Sleeping sickness is such a big deal because it kills blood cells and the bugs that give out the disease so tons of animals and people in Africa. Sure the white blood cells can attack them, but the protists can change their wall so the white blood cells will stop attacking them letting the protists to reproduce killing the human body and animal body. Their are tons of symptoms for this major disease. Some symptoms of this disease are skin lesions and seizures. Would you like to go to Africa knowing you could get this protists at any time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment