Annie
Anopheles is a person who illustrated cartoons on how letting indoor
residual spray teams into communities to help stop the spread of malaria and control malaria.
And then from all that work they made cartoons about these people and
how they help. However these cartoons where about all the different
kinds of malaria and there effects. Also the behaviors you can have from
special types of malaria. From all of these cartoons people learn all of the
good things that the indoor residual spray teams can do. If you didn't know
much about the indoor residual spray teams would you watch her cartoons to?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment