Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Sleeping sickness
Sleeping sickness, witch is also called Trypanosomiasis is caused by microscopic parasites that only live in Africa. These parasites transmit it to a testes fly. It has not been found in the united states it has been a very public health situation. Sleeping sickness is fatal if unnoticed but it can be healed with some kind of medication. The testes fly is also kind of like a similarity to a mosquito it sucks your blood, and leaves a sample of sleeping sickness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment