Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Rhinooooooooos
The Ol Pejeta wildlife reserves has been attacked by poachers in the past, killing rhinos to get the ivory in their horns. Now the reserve raised money on a site called Indiegogo. They bought a drone with the money they raised. A drone is a special spy plane powered by electricity that has no pilot. They are going to use drones to keep an eye on the whole reserve. In the future they plan to use the drones for a tracking device to keep track of all the rare rhinos they have in the reserve and maybe as a tourist attraction. Since you do not have the money to purchase a drone how would you try to protect some rhinos from poachers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment